Last year, 2010 was an awesome year for Supplying Needs.
- It marked Supplying Needs being an organization for one year in May.
- Our list of groups we give donations to grew to 22.
- We received over 205,000 dollars worth of donated items that was distributed free of charges to help people in need.
- We started receiving from a grocery store 6 days a week in which we redistribute immediately to a different church each day of the week.
We here at Supplying Needs are so please with all that has happened and we look forward to 2011.
Our goals for Supplying Needs are as followed:
1) For someone to donate warehouse space or the building so that we can be effective in reaching more people directly with supplies for their needs.
2) To send more items to LOL Ministries who has an orphanage in the country of Belize
3) For more wholesalers and retailers to be donating consistently with their non-sellable products to help us in our efforts to reaching the poor, hungry, and homeless in our community.
Thank you to everyone who has shown their love and support. We appreciate you.
Supplying Needs Crew